Friday, September 5, 2008

Dumbass = ME

SAD SAD SAD!! emoing...
well.... I've just received my progress report from Mrs Leela

and of course i'm really really unhappy with what I've done ...
very dissapointed ...
I've done more than I've done last year
BUT...
there's not much difference with it !!
I've try my very best but everything is just the opposite of what I've hope for ...
SO...
should i don't hope for anything and it'll end up just fine ?

urgh...

whole day listening to 'music'
ah.... so 'nice'

EMOING ... NO LAME JOKES TODAY
yea i'm telling u that i'm emoing

1 comment:

~ s3k h0nG~ said...

u also sad ah?
okok.. i cheer u up since u did the same to me.. XD
dun so sad edi la ok?
finals.. try HARDER!! we all gambateh together ok? XD
smile back and dun emo edi la..
hope to see the siao and funny denise soon in college~ ^^