"Decision making can be regarded as an outcome of mental processes leading to the selection of a course of action among several alternatives. Every decision making process produces a final choice.The output can be an action or an opinion of choice."quote by WIKI...
Mentally retarded I am now, all these years I thought making decisions are easy....
Geese.... Now I know how hard to make a choice ...
Which is right or wrong and which is the best
These are what caused my precious brain cells to die...
Insomnia is killing me ....
Eye bags are making my eyes sag...
Gosh what else next ?!!
When can the final choice will be produced ?
Will the selection of the course of action among the several alternatives be the right one ?
Oh my....
-----------------------
Realized that it never change ...
the bits and pieces are still there...
Crossed over the sea and now is back...
but it was promised that it'll change...
and it was told that it changed...
but it's still there...
I never realized until now ...
it's just like squashing an innocent lil hamster with my hands
and I never knew what I've done T.T
stood up and face it...
but it hurt the lil hamster more
one word to express the feeling ...
GUILTY...
No comments:
Post a Comment