"Shan...this is the future * Quah!!"
and she repeated
"* Quah!!"
Eyes half opened and eyeballs roll right to the left corner and stare...
Recalled back and realized that it have been a year but STILL...
Few seconds later then only I thought that she must be trying to make fun out of something...
Felt the chill and "Just ignore the lameness" I said to myself...
And again when we're heading the car, " * Quah" she repeated
"Why Quah?" I asked
And she's like "Not Quah meh?"
LOL...silly girl....
It's now time for making her in trouble ....MUAHAHAH
So I started making her go dizzy
Debuse:Whats Mich's last name
Lyn : Sara
Debuse: Sara what
Lyn : I DONT KNOW ....(yes mich, she doesnt know)Nat and Maish I also dont know.
Debuse: Ok, how about Janice?
Lyn : Dont Know
Debuse: OMG...Janice Shervanee Louis la
Lyn : Oh yes yes ....its Shervanee Louis
Debuse: Jacqueline?
Lyn : CHEN..........(yea smart she remember this fella)
Debuse: Sek Hong?
Lyn : HO SEK HONG LA...(yea clever she remember this fella TOO)
Phineas, she forgotten yours too right ?(geese....what a friend right ? PHINEAS ?)
The only 2 she can remember are HO <3>
Lyn....
I dont know what's gonna happen
to u after this !!
muahahhahaha
I dont know what's gonna happen
to u after this !!
muahahhahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment