ahem....
I know u care for me
I know that u'll feel sorry for me
I know that u'll find away to make me feel better
I know that u cant live without me
I know that u'll die if I'm not in class
I know that u'll suffer if I keep my mouth shut
I know that days without my sandwiches u'll die with hunger
I know that my sandwiches always makes ur tummy feels better
I know that my mum will find a way to kacau u
I know that I'm an obedient daughter
I know that I must follow what my mum ask me to do
I know that u'll be fooled by this mum and daughter
I know that if I replied it's like ur mum u'll marah me like hell
I know that if I replied that JJ & RUDY phrase u'll stranggle me
I know that the quarter part of this so called poem is very nice
I know that the other three qurater is torturing u
I know that u'll gonna puke
I know that u'll gonna spit out blood
I know that kakak will mop the floor until she kisiao
I know that kakak is very nice
I know that I'll pity her 4 moping those stinky blood n puke of urs
I know that I have to stop typing this and continue studying
DO you know that it's so easy to fool u ?
(wanted to write something nice ... but I'll puke if i wirte those :P )
Cardboard Gangsters celý film česky 2017
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment