Saturday, September 27, 2008

our STRIPPERs

I thought it would be something terrifying
so I ask her what's going on ...
n she said that she hired us a stripper
lol....

but eventually our loudspeaker...

oops I mean our cupcake (ignore the loudspeaker part)

she SACRIFICED her 2 hours Math lesson for us...

awww....love her SOOOOOO Much...

she went to pick our strippers for us ...

can you see mine ?

mine is of course with the

PRETTIEST yellow donut on it...MUACKSSSS

Jan is like crazy over her cupcakes

"Ahhh... Take picture. Take picture"

Maish is like

"i think it's going to take forever before i can eat my cupcake"

hahah...

Peanut Butter n Jelly weren't there ...(wonder where they go huh ? nigak ngiak)

Jac went back early... (so lucky that she dont hav the time to ruin her rep )

LoL ....

Sekky ate his lil' donut while thinking of ...*hint :the one who saved her rep

JJin was left out bcoz Gaik forget to put his name in ...

and he went back to his FAVOURITE YAC's class

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Mel ...of course

gave me the look when I took pictureSSS with Jan...

Nat ? (oops....not sure what she did)

I think she cant zip her mouth very well...

so she was chit chatting with the other Mel ...(not the one who gave me the look)

LYN......

WE LOVE YOU TO BITS AND PIECES TOO!!!! ^^

more pictures will be coming right up soon...

No comments: